Hayling for St. George
Sunday 27th April 2014
Eastoke Corner will be thriving on this day with some great things to see and do along the seafront, so why not come on down and see what Hayling has to offer:
- A display of military vehicles at Eastoke.
- A display of vintage cars at Eastoke.
- Various music playing on the “Plaza” at Eastoke, please visit www.haylingforstgeorge.co.uk for more info and a programme of events.
- The Hayling Seaside Railway will be running a regular train service running back and forth along the seafront from Beachlands to Eastoke Corner. For further details please visit www.haylingseasiderailway.com or visit our Facebook Page.
- Plenty of shops, pubs, restaurants & cafes to visit.
- At 10:30 there will be the yearly “Wag Walk”, raising money for the Stubbington Ark Animal Shelter, starting from the Coastguard Centre and opened by Fred Dinenage. For further details please visit www.stubbingtonark.org.uk.
- At Beachlands is the Funland Amusement Park
Please visit our Facebook page or our Twitter page for further updates.